Monday, February 7, 2011

A bit of a rough spot

Dear Reader,

  I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I know sometimes it can be a drugging task, and that occasionally I may not make sense; Nevertheless, I want to assure you that your efforts are appreciated.  Last week was rough for me.  I had to leave town and attend the funeral of a close friend.  It was a difficult experience, but all is well that time consoles.  I am letting you know this so that you will understand why last week I did not post.  There were simply too many other things needing my attention and while I did read and nearly finish the comedy Measure for Measure, I had very minimal comments to leave at the time.  I really think my reading of it did little justice to the play, and plan to re-read it in a few weeks. I will post then about my experience.  Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks again for sticking with me,
Bryan
P.S. this week I’ll be reading Othello and am very excited to document this experience.  That I can recall, I have not yet read this play, so here goes!